This project combines a Reaper project containing all tracks of the concerto pre-routed to NESS with ReaRoute and a NESS session.
How to use it:
To load it, you must first ensure that Rearoute is correctly installed on your Reaper version. if not, you can follow this tutorial to install it.
- Unzip the file on your computer
- Move the ConcertoCello.json to your NESS sessions folder
- Open the reaper project in the EthanWiner_CelloConcerto_Full folder in Reaper.
- In the preferences of Reaper, choose your audio device.
- Open NESS and load the ConcertoCello.json session.
- In the audio settings of NESS, choose ad_asio ReaRoute as the audio driver
- Set the sampling rate and vector size to the one choosen for your audio device
- Activate the audio engine of NESS and unmute the master.
- Press Play in Reaper and enjoy !
We would like to thank Ethan Winer for giving us the authorization to use those recording. you can visit his website here : https://ethanwiner.com/